Finningley Village Hall is a recently renovated Grade 2 listed building within the Finningley Conservation Area.
It was originally a barn that was converted into a school in 1839 and eventually became the Village Hall in the 1966 when it became the home of Finningley Parish Council and managed by the Village Hall Management Committee.
It is a well-used local facility that hosts many varied events supporting numerous local groups during the week and at the weekend.
The Village Hall has a very large multi-purpose main room, a well maintained and functional kitchen, a small meeting room, a large number of tables and chairs and very good toilet facilities (including disabled toilets).
There are good car parking facilities available to the front of the Village Hall, and its central location makes it within walking distance of most parts of the village.
You can view regular events at the Hall in the local “Arrow” magazine and on the Finningley Village Community Group website.
It is suitable for wedding receptions, music events, parties, and other special occasions.
To make enquiries about the availability of Finningley Village Hall please contact Elaine McNulty on Doncaster 771699.